What does a paralegal do? Have you ever attempted to type the plural of paralegal in your word processor; what happens? Evidence that few lawyers, let alone others, understand what a paralegal is, does or contributes to the law firm. Find out:
- What can paralegals do?
- What can’t/shouldn’t paralegals do?
- How can lawyers take advantage of the skills that paralegals bring to the table?
- What is the best way for lawyers to interact with lawyers?
- Can lawyers leverage the skills of paralegals, and if yes, how best to do so?
- How can lawyers make money from the work performed by paralegals?
Our panel members, Cynthia Mascio, ACP, CEDS, a leader in the California paralegal movement, and Edward Poll, J.D., M.B.A., CMC, will discuss these issues from the perspectives of both the lawyer and the paralegal.
56 minutes, 3 seconds
Click here to listen