No Olympian athlete has won gold without a coach. So why should attorneys have to do it alone? Tap into nationally-renowned law firm strategist and author of guides to practical profit, Ed Poll, for personal, private coaching that will yield Olympic results. Many of our clients increase their revenue by five or six figures, that’s $50,000 to $400,000 based on reports thus far.
Ed coaches top performers who are open to increasing profitability
Clients include attorneys, managing partners, executive directors and financial directors at small, mid-size and large law firms. Hundreds of Ed’s clients have experienced:
- Objective, situational assistance from one of the country’s top coaches and consultants
- Increased revenue with long-term strategies for sustainability
- Attainment of partnership level
- Enhanced performance resulting from focused energy and reduced stress
- Feelings of increased control over professional life
- Heightened productivity due to being held accountable and being questioned and challenged
Our private coaching program is catered to your personal goals
There is a common misconception that being an attorney requires only an expertise in law. But being an attorney is also about being an entrepreneur. Let us help you with the business side so that you can focus on your work.
- All assignments and coaching strategies are based on the results you want to see.
- With over 25 years of experience on all sides of the table, Ed will serve as your personal mentor, speaking your language and expertly helping you through the day-to-day minutia that is the reality of any law practice.
- As your private coach, Ed is available on your time frame and all calls and emails are returned within 24 hours.
- Ed helps you develop long-term career strategies to get you to your professional goals even after the coaching program is finished.
Choose from three different levels of coaching to suit your professional needs
All coaching is done on a 6-month cycle, based on Ed’s belief that it takes 12 weeks to learn new habits and sustain them. You will always deal directly with Ed Poll and all information will be kept confidential.
Invest in your full potential and enroll today
Contact Ed today and make your first no-commitment appointment to discuss your business goals and objectives and find out if coaching is right for you.